mandag, april 17, 2006

Raskolnikov

"It's a curious reflection: what are people most afraid of? Of doing something new, saying a new word of their own that hasn't been said before - that's what scares them most. But I'm rambling. That's why I never do anything - because I ramble on to myself like that. Or perhaps it's the other way round; I ramble because I never do anything. It's during this past month that I've picked up this habit of rambling, lying on my back for whole days and nights on end in my room and thinking... about Cloud-cuckoo-land. Well, why am I on my feet now? Am I really capable of this? Is this a serious matter? Of course it isn't. It's just a fantasy to amuse myself with: it's just pretty pictures! Yes, I do believe that's all it is - pretty pictures!"

Fjodor Dostojevskij - Crime and punishment, 1865

2 Comments:

Blogger Håkon Gulliksrud

Åsså drømmer du litt om å bo i ett lite rødt hus på landet, med katter i vinduskarmen og sol på tunet :) Liker endringene på bloggen din kjære!

8:51 p.m., april 19, 2006  
Blogger Solveig

ETTER noen fine år i Oslo, ja :) Er det forelsket du sikter til?

11:18 p.m., april 19, 2006  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home