Sometimes I feel like scrrrreaming
Du har jammen fin musikksmak, du :) Og denne låta er jo så bra! Den er jo kjempekuul!
I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since.
Og nå har jeg så smått begynt å lære jazz. Em7b5? Klart jeg kan :) Høhø.. Og jeg skal på konsert i morgen. Det blir bra. Veldig bra. Akk, så deilig det er med helg.
I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star
to pray on or wish on or something like that.
I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy
whose reality I knew was a hopeless to be had,
but then the dove of hope began it's downward slope
and I believed for a moment that my chances were approaching to be grabbed.
But as it came down near so did a weary tear.
I thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag.
I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since.
Og nå har jeg så smått begynt å lære jazz. Em7b5? Klart jeg kan :) Høhø.. Og jeg skal på konsert i morgen. Det blir bra. Veldig bra. Akk, så deilig det er med helg.
I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star
to pray on or wish on or something like that.
I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy
whose reality I knew was a hopeless to be had,
but then the dove of hope began it's downward slope
and I believed for a moment that my chances were approaching to be grabbed.
But as it came down near so did a weary tear.
I thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag.



0 Comments:
Legg inn en kommentar
<< Home