Du du du, du du du-du-du
You called me after midnight, must have been three years since we last spoke.
I slowly tried to bring back the image of your face from the memories of old.
I tried so hard to follow, but didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong.
said "I don't know what I can save you from".
Var riktignok en halvtime før midnatt, men.. Og det har ikke gått tre år :) Men det passer for det! Så! Fin sang :)
I slowly tried to bring back the image of your face from the memories of old.
I tried so hard to follow, but didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong.
said "I don't know what I can save you from".
Var riktignok en halvtime før midnatt, men.. Og det har ikke gått tre år :) Men det passer for det! Så! Fin sang :)



5 Comments:
joakim? :) sa du faktisk "I don't know what I can save you from"?? :) for det hadde nemlig vært veldig kewlt :D
Sa vel heller noe lignende på norsk.. Sorriborri :)
hehe.. gøy.. :)
men du sa det med en sånn idontknowwhaticansaveyoufrom syngendetone?
sssså å å ååårrrii båååå rr r r iii iiii iiiiiii i
ja, akkurat sånn :)
Legg inn en kommentar
<< Home